viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Teaching Phylosophy


When we speak about my teaching phylosophy, I would say that this opinion it is not based on my own experience, because I have not had the oportunity to do my own class, but this is based on what I have observed in my entire life.

A teacher should transform students into lifelong learners through constant development of critical-thinking skills, which emerge from thoughtfully planned activities that make students active participants in their own education. In my classroom, I will catalyze and facilitate this by  reaching my students, forming connections with them and meshing the material with their lives. I strongly believe in the importance of these connections in a classroom - between the student and the teacher, between the students themselves, and between the students and material. These, when instituted alongside careful planning and informed caring, will create an authentic learning community one that promotes mutual respect along with both intellectual and emotional development of skills.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario